Today’s treat is a one stroke nail art demo.
Hope you’ll enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed doing it. I love one stroke for its endless possibilities and ease – once you know the moves 🙂
Here’s a step by step:
- apply small amount of clear acrylic and use a laser cut lace (or anything you like)
- add silver bullion and encapsulate everything with clear powder
- file and buff to smooth all ridges
- I’m using light blue and dark purple for my flower
- lemon and dark green for leaves
- watery brown to make a shadow
- brown to make veins and other elements
- apply top gel and cure
I’d like to encourage you to follow this one stroke nail art demo. You can of course use different colours and put your own stamp on it or just try to copy this one as it is 🙂
Remember that one stroke is all about moves and technique! You really don’t have to be an artist – you can learn it!
If you struggle with one stroke – tell me what is the biggest challenge?
Have fun creating and I hope to see your designs 🙂